- Affordable and quite comfortable.
- Specific operating hours
- In operation for more than 3 years, providing some range of aesthetic procedures
- Patient satisfaction rate > 85%
- Toilet near facility. Safety & hygiene protocol is in place on a regular basis
- Doctors/ surgeons go through yearly training and development programmes
- Patient's support turnaround time < 2 days
- Clinic worth a go
- Upscaled service quality and extraordinary comfort
- Parking available near premises / private transportation can be arranged
- Extended operating hours available on weekend
- In operation for more than 8 years, provides a relatively broad range of aesthetic and some wellness services
- Patient satisfaction rate > 90%
- Private toilet or kitchen area. Safety & hygiene protocol is in place on a regular basis
- Doctors/ surgeons go through yearly training and development programmes.
- Contributed educational work to other peers or to its local community
- 24 hours after-care service and patient's support turnaround time is within 3 hours
- Clinic worth a detour journey
- Flawless services and is a best-in-class clinic
- Provide personalized service to its patients for accommodation or transportation or private nurse
- Multi-lingual patient's support staff. Extended operating hours available on weekend or special request
- On-site private parking or private transportation can be arranged
- In operation for more than 10 years, providing a broad range of aesthetic and wellness services
- Patient satisfaction rate > 95%
- Private toilet/ bathroom/ kitchen area. Safety & hygiene protocol is in place on a regular basis
- Display yearly commitment in training for the doctors/surgeons/operating staffs to keep medical approach and knowledge updated and contributed educational work to other peers or to its local community
- Provide attention to detail and luxury after-care service for patients
- Clinic worth a special journey
- Register your interest - Interested doctors, clinics, product/device suppliers must first register their interest with Aesthrix. Preliminary research will be conducted and determined their suitability for accreditation.
- Review and first interview (10 points) will be conducted - Once the applicant has passed the first round, the application with move through the next stage. A review by the panel will be done and a telephone interview will be made between the member of the adjudication panel and the applicant. Your application is worth 10 points, a minimum of 8 points from this stage are required to go to the next phase. You will be informed at the end of the telephone interview on how you have scored and if you are eligible to proceed for the next round.
- Submission and Verification (60 points) - Further scrutiny of the application will be conducted and you will also be required to submit the relevant documents requested by the panel. During this phase, your application will be reviewed which will include;
- Reference Check
- Incognito Contact: A potential customer will interact with your clinic or organization anonymously.
Your clinic will be contacted by a member of the adjudication panel to discuss and share the results of your performance in the verification round. A minimum of 40 points of the 60 available are needed to progress to the final round. You will be informed at the end of the review on how you have scored and your eligibility for the last round.
- Panel Review (30 points) will be conducted. This will be the final round of review and a telephone interview will also be arranged for your final feedback and results. In this round, your performance in total will be reviewed by the judging panel board. You will need to achieve enough points to determine if you are a 1 star, 2 stars or 3 stars rated clinic. You will be informed at the end of the review on how you have scored and the star you have earned for your clinic.
Results here are final and payment for the application will have to be made.
- Formal Recognition of Your Star Rated Ceremony -
Successful clinics on receiving confirmation of their star rated and paying the applicable fees, will be invited to a Virtual Star-rated Ceremony. Making announcement to your current patients and your supplier together with other star-rated clinics. The ceremony will see the induction of the next group of clinics that have successfully navigated the Aesthrix Star-Rated audit.
You will receive your Aesthrix Star Commemorative Signage and Certificate by courier in advance of the ceremony.
We will provide you with your official picture and citation from the judging committee. The citation will detail the reasons for your accreditation as an Aesthrix-Star and is designed to prompt you to give a reactionary statement all of which will form part of your press release. Star rated clinics are encouraged to send their Press Release to all media within their respective verticals.
Aesthrix star clinics will be provided with a bespoke ‘Aesthrix Star Rated Artwork Suite’ specific to your rated title. The star rated logo, in particular, is ideal for your website, email signatures, social media etc.
Aesthrix star clinics are licensed to use the star rated artwork for the period of one year. Our marketing team will promote your star rated on our social media channels.
Aesthrix star clinics will be provided with a virtual clinic. It can be personalised if you prefer to have your virtual clinic in-line with your branding with an additional cost.Please click on the link to read the star rated process.