A minimally invasive option that can enhance the penis. Increasing the girth and length of the flaccid penis. This revolutionary treatment ‘plumps up’ your most intimate area. Improving how well the tissues feel and work. Similar to how dermal fillers are injected into other areas of the body, it can restore the genital area when carefully injected in the right places.
• You will instructed to stop taking blood thinners medications (NSAIDS).
• If you smoke, you will be asked to stop smoking at least two weeks before.
• Wearing loosest panties as much as possible.
• Avoid stressful activities like heavy exercises 1 week before.
• Postpone the procedure date if you have any symptomes of menstruation 2 days before the procedure.
• Eat healthily and drink plenty of water in the days leading up to the procedure.
• Please also plan for at least 12 hours of downtime following the procedure.
• It is highly recommended that you trim/shave your pubic hair prior the procedure.
• Immediately prior to leaving home for the clinic, you will be required to light a shower and thoroughly clean it.
The groin area will be cleansed and a topical anesthetic will be applied. Dermal fillers will then be administered to the desired treatment area.
This may take about 30 minutes.
Expect slight discomfort, swelling and bruising that should resolve on its own.
You may need to take 1-2 days off work and may resume normal activities in about 2 days.
Stay away from strenuous activity and no sexual intercourse for about 7-10 days.
Results will be noticeable immediately and are only temporary.
Possible complications may include
- development of cyst
- skin irregularities
- inaccurate and/or uneven placement of fillers
- migration of fillers