Our website address is: https://aesthrix.com. Our company name is ECAMS Innovation Limited and when you use our website and our services directly we act as a Data Controller. If you need to contact us you have a number of options, you can:
- email us at firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- send us a letter addressed to our registered office, 3 Brighton Place, Foxrock, Dublin 18, D18W6Y5
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- Contact forms
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
- We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other products or services we provide. We also work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, technical service providers, payment services, analytics providers, such as Google Analytics and search information providers) and may receive information about you from them. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests in monitoring and improving our website, products and services.
- Information from our web servers’ logs, for example information about your computer, such as your IP address, operating system and browser type. We may also collect information on the searches you carry out on our website and your interaction with communications we send you, for example, when you open email communications. (“Usage and Device Data”). This information is used by us for system administration and to analyse how people are using our websites and platforms. It also helps us to provide the best infrastructure for your online experience. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely monitoring and improving our website, products and services.
- Our website may enable you to share your experience and connect with us through third party social networks such as Facebook and Instagram. We may collect this information from our social media sites, including likes, shares and follows, and about the content on social networking sites. We do not control the privacy of the information you provide on social media networks and the privacy policies of those social media networks will apply when using their services.
6. Where we store your personal information All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers hosted by the Siteground. While we are committed to keeping your personal information secure, the transmission of information online via the internet is not completely secure. We, together with our service providers, will do our best to protect your personal information but information provided is at your sole risk. 7. Sharing your personal information We only share your personal information with people who have a need to know such information to perform their responsibilities. We may share your personal information with the following:
- Within the ECAMS & Aesthrix group – we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, and its subsidiaries to the extent necessary for the same purposes of the initial processing set out in this policy.
- Service Providers – Aesthrix may share your personal information with select service providers that Aesthrix may use to process your request or provide its services to you. These service providers act as data processors on our behalf and provide IT and system administration services, such as hosting and email services and managing the ratings and reviews. These service providers are legally obligated to keep the personal information they may have received confidential and secure and to use your personal information the basis of our instructions only.
We may also share your personal information with third parties:
- In the event that we sell or transfer any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective purchaser or recipient of such business or assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements or to protect the rights, property, or safety of the ECAMS & Aesthrix group, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- In order to manage risks and legal disputes and obtaining professional legal advice. This disclosure will be on a confidential basis and only to our professional advisors who are under a duty of confidentiality.
8. International transfers of personal data Aesthrix is an international company with databases in the various countries in which it operates. Aesthrix may transfer your personal information within the company to one of its databases or to its external partners located outside of your home country. As levels of data protection vary worldwide, we do not transmit your personal information to Aesthrix companies or to third-party companies outside of the European Union unless these companies offer the same or similar level of personal data protection as Aesthrix. For transfers within Aesthrix the company has adopted internal rules governing the transfer of personal information from the European Union or European Economic Area. A copy of these rule are available on written request. Whenever there is a transfer of personal information out of the EEA, we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to that personal information by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is implemented:
- we will only transfer your personal information to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal information by the European Commission;
- where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts approved by the European Commission which give personal information the same protection it has in Europe; or
- where we use providers based in the US, we may transfer data to them if they are part of the Privacy Shield which requires them to provide similar protection to personal data shared between the Europe and the US.
In relation to web hosting provided by Siteground, information can, in some cases, be transferred outside of the EEA by the companies of the Siteground in relation to support operations that will be made from Canada (a country with a sufficient level of protection), Vietnam and Mauritius. These transfers are governed by the Siteground’s Binding Corporate Rules. 9. How long will personal information be kept by us If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information. 10. Your rights under data protection legislation
- email us at email@example.com;
- send us a letter addressed to the Aesthrix Data Protection, European College of Aesthetic Medicine and Surgery, 3 Brighton Place, Foxrock, Dublin 18, D18W6Y5.