Acne results from plugged hair follicles. Oil, dirt, and dead skin cells on the surface of your skin clog your pores and create pimples or small, localized infections. Treatments work to clear away bacteria and dry up the excess oils that lead to acne. Different acne treatments include lifestyle remedies, topical medication, oral medication, and medical procedures.
The treatment that’s right for you depends on your individual condition. If you have mild to moderate acne, such as whiteheads or blackheads, your treatment should be relatively easy. However, if you have cystic or inflammatory acne, your treatment may be more challenging. Cystic acne is one or more large, painful, red cysts under the surface of your skin. Your doctor or dermatologist can help you figure out what type of acne you have.
Our product recommended is for home treatment using LED blue light face mask with a patented acne solution by a Korean pharmaceutical company using their own techology acne treatment containing Tryptophan photodynamic therapy & reducing sebum production. It can be treated on adult acne, tubercular acne, teen acne, seborrheic acnetion of human body using ingredients such as Rivoflavin (Vitamin B2), Tryptophan, Niacinamide, Lavender Oil (Natural preservative).
Essential Home care kit
- Wide spectrum LED face and neck mask
- PDT Gel, Hyaluronic serum
- Acne prevention coptis serum
how to use
- wash your face
- apply the PDT gel all over your face and place the LED face and neck mask and operate it under mode 2.
- next day apply Hyaluronic serum all over your face and place the LED face and neck mask and operate it under mode 2.
- use it as regular as possible until acne dry out.
- apply coptis serum on acne spot or whole face morning and night daily