Active breakouts are frustrating enough, but the scars acne can leave behind can feel downright diabolical. The good news is that acne scars can be treated.
However, before any treatment starts, you first have to get rid of any active acne since new breakouts can lead to new acne scars.
Before you try to treat your scars, it’s important to know what type they are. Each type responds to treatment differently, and some treatments are better for particular types than others and some scars is better to be treated in a medical clinic.
Below are the type of acne scarring.
SKIIN scars range can treat boxcar or rolling scars effective.
Essential Home care kit
- SKIIN needlingpen with our skin booster serum.
- Opera Milux LED mask together with Idebebone plus btx collagen serum.
how to use
- wash your face
- apply the skin booster serum all over your face and use the SKIIN needlingpen to go through all over the face.
- Use it once a week
- For days that you do not do the needlingpen, then apply Idebenone and BTX collagen all over your face and place the LED face and neck mask and operate it under mode 2.
- use it as regular as possble.