Scientifically Proven, Evidence Based, Anti-Ageing Nutritional skin drink supplement
- Collagen SKIN and JOINT DRINK Supplement (powdered drink – 30 day supply) with Medical Heritage containing Collagen, HA, Antioxidants & Minerals for Anti-Ageing from Within
- Stimulates collagen ALL OVER the body (skin, hair, joints, tendons, ligaments, bone, gut, arteries, urethra, bladder, vagina)
- Double pronged approach to collagen synthesis – internal and topical.
- Health and Well-Being Prevention Solution as well as a solution for repair and maintenance – great aged 30+ product
- Works from the inside to build collagen, elastin and HA into the deeper layers of the skin to produce firmer, denser, more hydrated skin: collagen contributes to skin firmness and elasticity and hyaluronic acid hydrates the skin and confers volume and density, thus filling in wrinkles
- KEY supplement for peri & post-‐menopausal women.
- Totally Derma is a stand-alone nutritional skin supplement or may be ‘bundled’ in with other topical stimulatory treatments (medical aesthetic clinics) such as peels, micro needling, laser, etc.
- Contains THERAPEUTIC doses of each ingredient (no other competitor has this)
- Totally Derma Hydrolysed Collagen is Bovine Sourced. Highest quality worldwide. PHARMAGRADE manufacturing process from Germany. Arthred is tasteless.
- Totally Derma contains a more complete spectrum of collagens (Type I, II & III).
- Fish is one of the top ten most common allergens
- Bovine collagen biochemically resembles Human Collagen (Marine collagen doesn’t). Therefore, body recognises it and utilizes it internally.
- Contains 10,000 mg. of patented Arthred® bovine hydrolysed collagen, thus ensuring best therapeutic dosage. Other competitors only supply 5,000 and 7,000 mg
- One dose is equivalent to 26 standard capsules of collagen
- Arthred (Collagen) and Synovoderma (HA) are both enzymatically hydrolysed.
- A predominant serum market in the bloodstream for bovine collagen is Hydroxyproline, which is used by the body for the formation of collagen and cartilage. Hydroxyproline is not a protein that is used for ATP production (energy production).
- Totally Derma contains highest levels of Hydroxyproline and Proline than any other Marine collagen. (these are the essential building blocks for collagen synthesis)
- Serum levels of Hydroxyproline rise 550% within 1 hour of generic Arthred® consumption. Serum levels of Hydroxyproline rise up to 3500% within 2 hours of Totally Derma consumption (*based on interim data released in June 2015 following a 12-week clinical skin study)
- Contains therapeutic dosage of Synovoderma Hyaluronic Acid, 210 mg. Competitors have no HA. Skinade do not have HA. Pure Gold Collagen contains a trace, (less than 80 mg.). Collagen Shots have 15mg of HA. Totally Derma has 210mg (therapeutic dose)
- HA also stimulates fibroblast proliferation within the collagen matrix. Therefore, HA stimulates collagen growth as well as directly consuming hydrolysed collagen. Therefore, Competitor product only does half the job that Totally Derma does in regards to stimulating collagen.
- Collagen & HA work together and positively stimulate each other in a positive feedback mechanism. The more collagen you have, the more HA you produce, the more HA you produce the more collagen you have etc.
- Collagen and HA are proven to have 95% absorption (within an hour) due to being enzymatically hydrolysed. Pre-digested tiny molecular weight and size absorbed via small intestine, delivered to blood vessels.
- Studies for bovine collagen show a direct stimulation of fibroblast & chondrocyte activity and size. This IS anti-ageing.
- Arthred is a UNIFORM, pharma grade, 3 kDa size (average collagen supplement is 70 kDa therefore latter is broken down to constituent parts and excreted)
- Radio labelled studies show that absorbed high quality bovine collagen peptides settle when there is collagen in the body, including the skin. It is not wasted.
- Animal studies show collagen is transported to collagen containing tissues in the body, it is not excreted (less than 5%)
- 7 Co-‐factors are added to SUPPORT, ENHANCE and PROMOTE Collagen and HA.
- Antioxidants in the formula address the crosslinking problems that contribute to wrinkle formation
- Very gentle and well tolerated in the gut.
- Take 1 LEVEL scoop at night before bed (as within first 2 hours of sleep most collagen regeneration & synthesis takes place)
- If taste is an issue – mix with fruit juice, stir into yoghurt, smoothie etc. Does not need to be stirred with water to work. Just DON’T heat it.
- Main sweeteners in Totally Derma are “natural” sugars -‐ stevia and erythritol. It also contains insignificant, small doses of evaporated cane juice (1/16th of a tsp) and maltodextrin (1/1000th of a tsp) per dose. These amounts are miniscule and do not have any negative physiological effects. Perfectly safe for Diabetics.
- VitC – Stimulates fibroblasts. Converts proline to hydroxyproline
- Copper – Essential for healthy crosslinking of collagen and elastin. Lack of copper causes stiff, rigid wrinkles.
- Manganese – Strengthens immature collagen and influences it fibril size.
- Zinc – essential for procollagen synthesis. Crucial for superoxide dismutase synthesis (protects against oxidative stress)
- Grapeseed Extract – Powerful antioxidant. Bonds to collagen and negates free radicals.
- Green Tea Extract – Improves elasticity, density, water content and micro circulation in skin.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid -‐ Protects fibroblasts, slows down aging process in the skin. Also regenerates other antioxidants such as VitC and VitE.
Ingredients in Totally Derma®
Collagen is an essential component in skin, providing integrity, firmness and elasticity. Collagen production is essential for supple, healthy, youthful looking skin and plays a crucial role in retarding the ageing process of skin.
10,000 mg. Arthred® Collagen Formula
Arthred®, is a patented, low molecular weight, pharmaceutical grade hydrolyzed collagen product, sourced via Gelita AG, the gelatine, collagen and collagen peptide experts. It is a free flowing (bovine sourced) pre-digested powder that is easily absorbed. It is made through a proprietary process that breaks down the collagen into tiny pieces: 3 kilo Daltons (kDa) for Arthred® vs. 70 kDa for a typical sports protein drink, where the molecules are just broken down into their constituent parts then eliminated.
Clinically significant doses of regular gelatine typically cause gastrointestinal reactions precluding its usefulness for collagen & cartilage tissue support. Arthred®, by contrast, is extremely digestible and is well tolerated. It is therefore beneficial for individuals with a compromised digestive system.
Arthred® contains high amounts of amino acids, including glycine, proline, hydroxyproline and arginine. These amino acids have been linked to healthy bone and connective tissue, healthy skin appearance, tissue anabolism, normal metabolism and growth hormone secretion.
Hyaluronic Acid is a major component of the dermis and its fluidity. Hyaluronic Acid hydrates the skin and increases its volume and density whilst also supporting collagen and elastin within the skin.
Studies show older skin dramatically loses its ability to produce Hyaluronic acid thus resulting in skin with a loss of volume and formation of wrinkles and folds. Ingested Hyaluronic acid helps to restore the skin’s volume and promote a smooth, plump, natural appearance to the skin, thus filling wrinkles from the inside.
HA is shown to have a durable effect to retain moisture in the skin from inside the body. In a double-blind, 4 week study, individuals who added hyaluronic acid to their diet showed significant reductions in skin dryness, wrinkles, and improvements in skin moisture and fullness.
(Aesthetic Dermatology Vol.12 :109~120, 2002)
210 mg. Synovoderma HA
Totally Derma® contains SynovoDerma PATENTED Hyaluronic acid powder (HA). HA is a glycosaminoglycan (GAG) found in every tissue of the body, especially the synovial fluid, the cartilage, blood vessels, extracellular matrix and skin. Hyaluronic Acid hydrates the skin and increases its volume and density whilst also supporting collagen and elastin. SynovoDerma HA is prepared using a proprietary enzymatic process to reduce the molecular weight to between 50kDa – 200kDa Daltons.
CO-FACTORS Synergistic co-factors are also added to enhance and promote stages of collagen synthesis, repair, maintenance and prevention.
250 mg. Vitamin C is an essential component in the body’s production of collagen as it stimulates fibroblasts and converts proline to hydroxyproline. Vitamin C is scientifically shown to help maintain firm and youthful skin by combating collagen degradation and oxidative stress (it helps to repair ageing and photo-damaged skin)
160 mg. Grape Seed Extract is a very powerful antioxidant. It bonds to collagen and negates free radicals, boosts collagen development and helps in the renewal of skin cells. Grape Seed extract helps skin stay firm, supple and moisturized. Procyanidins found in Grape Seed Extract are also shown to protect and repair the skin from sun damage.
160 mg. Green Tea Extract is naturally rich in antioxidants and is associated with multiple skin benefits. It protects skin from the damaging effects of free radicals and also stimulates the skins microcirculation. It is a good anti-inflammatory for skin and most importantly inhibits collagenase (a natural enzyme that breaks down collagen). Numerous clinical studies show Green Tea Extract increases skin firmness, water content and elasticity.
60 mg. Alpha Lipoic Acid is one of the MOST powerful antioxidants. Studies show it can slow down the ageing process of the body in general. Within the skin it reverses skin cell damage and is shown to improve fine lines and wrinkles. Alpha Lipoic Acid regenerates Vit C, Vit E and inhibits cross-linking which contributes to the formation of wrinkles.
5 mg. Zinc is an essential mineral for maintaining healthy, youthful skin. Zinc is well known for its properties in repairing UV damage in the skin and slowing down collagen degradation. Zinc is crucial for superoxide dismutase syntheses (protects against oxidative stress). Studies show it boosts Collagen synthesis and therefore helps to delay the formation of wrinkles.
3 mg. Manganese is also another essential mineral needed to build collagen and repair oxidative stress within the skin and body. Manganese strengthens immature collagen and influences its fibril size. The antioxidant effects of manganese have been shown to help prevent wrinkle formation and sagging skin.
0.33 mg. Copper is a metallic element that is a vital component in skin health. Copper deficiency is responsible for premature ageing and loose skin. Copper benefits skin health by repairing and maintaining connective tissue. Most enzymes that are responsible for collagen synthesis absolutely depend on copper as a co-factor; no other mineral can replace its role in stimulating collagen production.